Oxford China Forum (OCF) strike to provide an international platform that enhances the exchanges of ideas between China and the world. We welcome interesting and critical discussion of any aspects of China.
Contributions are welcomed from all scholars working on indigenous research topics, but must be appropriate to the themes and aims of our organization. OCF Journal focuses on the contemporary China context and welcomes articles from authors whose work may be of particular relevance to China. However, any content related to discrimination and hatred will not be accepted. There are two main types of manuscript accepted by OCF Journal.
- These make up the main content of the journal.
- This should be a piece of novel work that substantively addresses an indigenous issue or theme in the context of China.
- Will be peer reviewed to academic standards.
- Initial submissions should be limited to 3000 words.
- Articles must include a 100–150 word abstract
- Comment or opinion pieces on a topical issue. Containing new insight or opinion.
- Limited to 1000 words.
- Peer assessed by editors/editorial board to ensure appropriateness.
- Limited number published.
- Commentaries must include a 100-150 word abstract.
Submit Your Article
Send the following documents to email@example.com
- Author information (include name, university, major, copy of Student ID, contact details)
- Article information (Abstract, article type, word count)