The Oxford China Forum (OCF) Journal is OCF’s newly-launched scholarly journal. It complements the Forum by providing critical, rigorous and in-depth analyses of China, thereby enhancing exchanges of ideas between China and the world. The Journal is interdisciplinary, covering all dimensions of China, including Taiwan.
The OCF Journal welcomes contributions from university students around the world. Submissions should be pertinent to OCF’s aims and goals, and could fall within any dimension of contemporary China, including politics, international relations, history, literature and media. All submissions will be peer-reviewed to academic standards.
What We’re Looking For:
- Anything from in-depth and theoretical research pieces with original analytical argument to shorter personal writing,
- Should substantively address an indigenous issue or theme in the context of contemporary China or the Chinese-speaking world;
- We recommend articles fall between 1000-1500 words but longer articles will be accept (if the analysis merits it!);
Submit Your Idea!
Please send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the following details:
- Author information (name, university, course, contact details);
- Article information (300-word proposal and proposed word count) .